Now is the hour when Elkdom's tower
Is darkened by the shroud of night,
And father time on his silver chime,
Tolls off each moment's flight ...
In cloistered halls each Elk recalls
His Brothers where'er they be,
And traces their faces to well-known places
In the annals of memory ...
Whether they stand on foreign land
Or lie in an earthen bed,
Whether they be on the boundless sea
With breakers of death ahead ...
Whate'er their plight on this eerie night
Whate'er their face may be
Where ever they are be it near or far
They are thinking of you and me ...
So drink from the fountain of fellowship
To the Brother who clasped your hand
And wrote your worth in the rock of earth
And your faults upon the sand ...
Join the Heard
See you at the Lodge ...
Volunteers are essential to the success of
PUNTA GORDA ELKS LODGE #2606
MEMBERS ... YOUR HELP IS NEEDED!
Will you volunteer your time at our Lodge?
Once a week? Once a month? Once a quarter? Once a year?
Please let us know which of the following activities you would like to help out with:
The Lodge Herd:
* Lodge meetings / initiations / orientations
* Lodge officer
* Corporate Board of Directors
* Director on Duty
Game nights & Activities Herd
* Show Me The Money
* Queen of Hearts
* Music / Entertainment management
Veterans Services Herd
* Veteran's Parade
* Lunch with a Veteran
* Visiting Jacobsen Veteran's Home
Food & Beverage Services Herd
* Our famous Monday Night Chicken
* Sunday's Picnic on the River
* Sunday Morning P.E.R. Breakfast
* Sally Jones 4th Grader Drug Awareness Picnic
* Lobster Fest
Special Events Herd
* Hoop Shoot & Soccer Shoot
* Fishing Day Derby
* Big Band Weekend
Behind the Scenes, Grounds & Building Maintenance Herd
* S.W.A.T. - Seeds, Weeds & Trash
* Painting, electrical and plumbing
* General Construction & other building trades
* Event set-up and Event parking
Phone: (941) 637-2606